Razan's Therapeutic Services
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
These symptoms may indicate depression, particularly when they last for more than two weeks:
- Poor performance in school
- Withdrawal from friends and activities
- Sadness and hopelessness
- Lack of enthusiasm, energy or motivation
- Anger and rage
- Overreaction to criticism
- Feelings of being unable to satisfy ideals
- Poor self-esteem or guilt
- Indecision, lack of concentration or forgetfulness
- Restlessness and agitation
- Changes in eating or sleeping patterns
- Substance abuse
- Problems with authority
- Suicidal thoughts or actions
- Teen depression is a serious mental health problem that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest in activities. It affects how your teenager thinks, feels and behaves, and it can cause emotional, functional and physical problems.
- Adolescence is always an unsettling time, with the many physical, emotional, psychological and social changes that accompany this stage of life.
- Unrealistic academic, social, or family expectations can create a strong sense of rejection and can lead to deep disappointment. When things go wrong at school or at home, teens often overreact.
- Adolescent depression is increasing at an alarming rate.
There are thought to be many causes of depression. Some may be:
- Traumatic Life Event
- Social Situation/Family Circumstances
- Medical Conditions
- Medications/Illegal Drugs.
Psychotherapy provides teens an opportunity to explore events and feelings that are painful or troubling to them.
Psychotherapy also teaches them coping skills.
I am a Cognitive-behavioral therapist. I have helped hundreds of teens change negative patterns of thinking resulting in desired behavior. My straightforward style is what makes the difference.
Call today for a free phone consultation ( 209) 651-2041